Good quality plastic injection molded parts can only be produced by using good mould.
How to make a perfect mould? Good design and plastic flow analysis. Done before cutting the tool, flow analysis saves effort, time & money, allowing changes to be made and desigining that perfect mould. Improves product quality, performance and appearance.
This analysis gives a preview as to how the material fills a mould’s cavity and indicates potential areas of concern. Helps you in designing the cooling circuit, predicts warpage & shrinkages.
- Resolve wall thickness issues
- Optimize gate location
- Fill mold cavities consistently and uniformly
- Avoid costly tooling errors and rework
- Improve manufacturability
- Reduce time to market
- Improve efficiency and quality
- Discover potential visual defects, including air traps, sink marks and weld lines
- Evaluate different material options pre-production to choose the best material
- Show customer and supplier data to support your design or need for changes